Monday, September 17, 2012

INSPIRATION CAFE #16: HEATHERS HOUSE HAUNTS

Welcome to the Inspiration Cafe. It's Heather this week, and I am so excited to get you inspired to do something....sewing.   Yeah.
Halloween is almost here. I know,  don't blink or anything. That is why I am taking the time today, in September, to help you get some Halloween decor ready before Halloween...because that's how I typically make decorations for holidays.  Once they are over I get things done and then can't use them until the following year.  So, we're getting started early.
I felt my house needed some haunts.  Kinda like Halloween groupies.  They hang around giving my house some ambiance, make us feel a little spooky...make my kids need to have the hall light on all night while they sleep...you know, things like that.  I also wanted to give you two options.  One you can make with a sewing machine and one to make by hand with a needle and thread.  Both are easy and cute....and they take very little time. Which for me, counts for a lot when it comes to make decorations.  I love to get inspired and be able to make something in an hour flat.
So, to make some House Haunts of your own...

7 comments:

  1. These are really cool, could be adapted to any holiday :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi, it's Heather, sorry the link isn't working. If you want, you can just access my regular web page and it'll take you right there. it's www.beatinghearth.blogspot.com Hope you come check it out! :)

      Delete
  3. What a great Halloween project. Scary :)

    I think Danni should get out her sewing machine and make one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the cutest thing! and it will be perfectly ok if it looks scary, so go for it Danni :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danni, did I hear you were getting out your sewing machine? Is the devil wearing his snowshoes? I love the ghosts - they are more art than decor. She is very talented. Thanks for introducing us.

    What will you do to your clock when Fall arrives?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got so many fun and great Halloween projects...

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete