Wednesday, January 2, 2013

BLOGGERS I ADMIRE - JUTTA AT ORGANIZED LIVING SOLUTIONS

I am excited that my first post of the new year is a "Blogger I Admire", especially this one!  Probably most of you already know her or at the very least have seen her features around blogland, but if not, I am so pleased to introduce you to my friend Jutta, from Organized Living Solutions/Creative Chaos.
 She is so beautiful and such an accomplished photographer.  The first thing you will notice when you visit her blog is her lovely pictures!  A few facts about Jutta.....she is German, she lives in Namibia on the African continent, she works as an Energy Healing Facilitator and has a "Healing Room" (oh I could use her services on many days!).  Of course, there is a lot more to Jutta, but you can visit her blog and learn more about her.  The thing I admire the most about Jutta and her blog is that she says so much with such few words.  (Wish I could do that!)  I asked Jutta if she has a favorite quote and here it is:                           
                             Ring the bell that still can ring,
                              forget your perfect offering

                              there is a crack in everything
                              that's how the light gets in.
                                   -------Leonard Cohen

How beautiful is that??!!  Let me show you a few of Jutta's own favorite projects, and then I'll pick a few that I love.
Forest Creatures
 If Jutta hadn't chosen that one, I sure would have!  So creative!
Sugar and Spice and All Things Nice
This project had me digging through my box of shells for just the perfect one! 
Self Made
So simple, and yet I could never think to put things together like this!

Aren't those lovely projects?  Jutta has the ability to take every day things and make such a creative statement with them!  I hope you took the time to click on some of those links because one photo does not do them justice!
Now here are a few of Jutta's posts that I love as well........
The Joys of Renovating
Actually any post about Jutta's home is a joy to me!  I forgot to ask her what she calls her style....but I love it and I want it!  
Bits and Pieces
 Again....any post about the country of Namibia (which, by the way is a very new country) is fascinating to me and her pictures are just amazing!
For Your Valentine
 Because Valentines Day is right around the corner, I chose this clever, creative way to give your guy some Valentine's messages!  How cute is that?  And not too frilly for a guy!  Can you guess what it's made from?
Jutta is a much cherished blog friend and I long for the day that I can sit and talk to her face to face.  She makes me think about things in a new way.  She makes me realize that I don't always have to accept things as the way they are and that I have the power to change the things I don't like.  Now what's not to love about a friend like that?!!  As I said, her words are brief, but powerful.  Her photographs are gorgeous and her projects are always inspiring!
Thank you dear Jutta for letting me feature you on my first post of the New Year!  No person could be more fitting!  Here's to new things and fresh beginnings my friend!  

18 comments:

  1. She's one of my favorite bloggers as well, and you nailed all her fantastic blogger qualities. We've added Namibia to our list of places we'd love to get to someday because of her beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes please, come and visit, i will show you around :-)
      hugs

      Delete
  2. Oh wow!!! Thank you so much darling Danni! I am humbled and amazed and happy :-). What beautiful words. I am so grateful that I met you! Can't wait until we have that coffee!!!
    big big hug to you my beautiful friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful post, Danni! I love Jutta, too! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful choice. Jutta is an amazing blogger. She has a powerful message delivered in simple and inspiring ways. Her crafts and creations always look like they came from a magazine. Her glimpse into her world is interesting and often entertaining. Truly a genuine and inspiring blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Jutta as well. She is a classy lady with a classy blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! It takes one to know one :-) xxx

      Delete
  6. We have so many favourite bloggers in common! I started following Jutta because I was fascinated with where she lived, continued because I loved her projects and home and fell in love with the wonderful person behind it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just as I fell in love with you and your wonderful way of making light of heavy things! A big hug dear Maureen xxx

      Delete
  7. I love the shell spoons! What a neat way to display large limpet shells :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the intro to a new blogger. She sounds like a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by from the Train Blog Hop. Beautiful blog and pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a thoughtful, nice post! Stopping by from the Train hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ill have to check her out, I haven't seen her blog before, looks interesting

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! I love the shell/twig spoon, and everything else, as well. Thanks for telling us about her, I am going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love her. Need to visit that healing room. Sounds fantastic!! A blog train sounds wonderful!!!Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, her projects are super cool and unique. Have you ever read The No.1 Ladies' Detective Agency series? They take place in Botswana, Africa. I know it's very different from Namibia, but it sure is so fun to learn about such an interesting continent. If only we had several lives and we could get to experience more places!

    ReplyDelete